Dr. Davidson’s practice is now open! We are so excited to see everyone!
For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of appointments to avoid overlap of patients.
We will implement the following safety requirements for patients:
- All patients are asked to bring their own mask and wear the mask for the duration of their visit.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive.
- We request that patients come unattended, when possible.
- In order to limit the number of people in our office at any one time, we ask that patients call the practice to let us know when you arrive. Please wait in the car until we text or call you to let you know we are ready for you.
We continue to screen patients at their appointment and ask them to reschedule if:
- They are not feeling well, and if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms, including cough, fever, and respiratory problems like sneezing and shortness of breath.
- They have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- They have traveled by plane in the last 14 days.
- They have been hospitalized for any reason in the last 14 days.
Our staff will be cleaning frequently
- Our staff is will be diligently and frequently cleaning all high touch surfaces and following COVID-19 precautions.
- We will stagger appointments in order to allow time between appointments for the staff to disinfect all common surfaces and equipment.
- We will disinfect all high touch surfaces such as door handles, countertops, and computer keyboards throughout the day.
- We have removed all magazines, coffee, water, and self-service stations in the waiting room to avoid contamination.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Christopher Davidson and Staff