Upon reopening, although we are always following OSHA protocols to keep both staff and patients safe, we understand the unique nature of the novel COVID-19 virus and have added additional measures until further notice:
- Frequent terminal cleaning and wiping down of all surface areas in the exam rooms, bathrooms, and waiting rooms with products identical to those used in operating rooms.
- Regular and frequent disinfecting protocols for the front desk counter, office furniture, and door handles have been increased.
- Hand sanitizer at each staff position. Hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap in each exam room and patient waiting areas.
- Performing a temperature scan on all employees and any voluntary patients who may suspect exposure.
- Rescheduling any and all patients who don’t feel 100% well or suspect possible exposure, without penalty. Please understand that if you are asked to reschedule, it is for the safety of all our patients and staff.
- Our large facility and patient waiting lounge accommodates maximum social spacing to minimize unnecessary contact.
While we always strive to schedule patient appointments accurately and without delay, unforeseen scheduling conflicts inevitably do occur. We very much appreciate each person’s patience and understanding especially during this difficult time.
As more details and new information are made available, we will continue to modify and improve our office for the safety of our patients and staff.
With our best regards,
Dr. Christopher Davidson and staff